Thursday, July 26, 2007

Reddnet now powered by BlogEngine.net

I've replaced the reddnet site with a new blogging application based on the BlogEngine code base.


Most of the scribbles section made it over to the new application, but the old posts' formatting remains a mess. I didn't move the old comments or ratings over though. I'll be fixing the formatting, tagging, and categorization of the posts over the next few weeks.


BlogEngine is a pretty neat community application. It is very simplistic in scope compared to the CSK code-base that reddnet previously used, but simplicity is a good thing since I have very limited time to manage my personal site. I will of course switch reddnet over to the CCK code-base once I've finished writing it :)


I'll be reviewing BlogEngine.net here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment